backbenchers story

 #for_backbenchers



"I am not a brilliant student. Not even the average. I was in the third position, though not the first. But, I didn't fall into a fast bench. I always lived on the last bench.


Normally those on the last bench are called weak and awesome. They are viewed a little differently in the classroom. While fast-benters are said to be read, disciplined. That's why the teacher's attention goes more to them too.


But, the fast benches are a bit selfish. They have more of a sense of competition. There is no more purpose than reading and overtaking others. So they are also uncooperative. While the trend for last benches varies. Competition is also more of a sense of cooperation. They think that not only themselves but also their friends should pass.


I read in a circle like that. I didn't lose my rhythm in reading even though I was a last-century bencher. I made a definite objective and continued to take the lead in achieving that. The result was that I realized my mother's dream today. "


#for_backbenchers

#Hamrokachhya


Post a Comment

0 Comments