Class 12 meaning into words unit-1 Experiences

 Meaning into words 
class:12 




unit -1
Class 12 meaning into words unit-1 Experiences



Unit: 1
1.6. New experiences
Layout:
1. This is the first time + sub + has / has + ever + V3 + obj.
2. Sub + has / has never been + V3 + obj + before.
3. Sub + is / am / are + not + not + used to + V4 + obj.
Q. Continue with the words below in three different ways as in the following example:
Example: I can't sleep…
a) This is the first time I have slept in a tent.
b) I have never flown a night before.
c) I do not usually have siestas.
Exercise: 1. My feet are killing me.
a) This is the first time I have traveled this far.
b) I have never climbed a hill before.
c) I do not usually walk on sand.
2. God, this is a shame….
a) This is the first time I have ever called a speech.
b) I have never failed in my previous tests.
c) I do not usually talk to immigrants.
3. Do you think you can slow down a bit? ...
            a) This is the first time I have ever felt weak in a car.
            b) I have never driven such a fast car before.
            c) I do not usually ride a motorcycle at night.
She feels very scared….
            a) This is the first time he has failed the exams.
            b) He has never scolded his father before.
            c) She is not used to dancing on stage.
5. Hold my hand, will you know? ...
            a) This is the first time I have climbed a mountain.
            b) I have never crossed a river before.
            c) I do not usually cross such a busy road.
6. She is very happy…
            a) This is the first time he has ever received a test.
            b) He has never won the first prize before.
            c) She does not usually get high marks in her class.
7. I hope they get there when they are ready…
            a) This is the first time they have visited rara lake.
            b) They have never been to Jomsom before.
            c) They are not used to climbing a mountain.
Writing (page 7)
Q. Write a letter of application for a teacher's admission to a school that includes the following information about you: Name, age, occupation, degree, relevant experience
 
                                                                                                                                    Adarshnagar
                                                                                                                        Nepalgunj
                                                                                                                        January 5, 2012
Principal,
Brikuti High School,
Nepalgunj
                                   
Subject: Teacher post.
Sir,

With due respect, I would like to apply for a teacher's referral to your advertisement published in ‘The Kathmandu Post, yesterday. I would like to apply for a teacher's post at your school. As a successful person, I would like to apply for a post.
 
I am a young and energetic 20-year-old man. I passed SLC from Gyanodaya School in first grade and high school from Stanford College in second grade. I worked as a teacher at Red Hill Academy for two years. I am fluent in English. I did a diploma in computer science at Intel Computer Institute. I think my qualifications and experience will fit the post.
 
If I am elected to a position, I will do my best. I can do my job honestly. I have attached my CV and my documents with this book.
I hope a good answer.
Sincerely,
Akash Sharma



#Hamrokacchya
#meaningintowordsclass12


Post a Comment

0 Comments